Thursday, May 31, 2012

In The Land of Goshen

 I just wanted to share few pictures we took along the way to Goshen Pass for when we were Immersed.

 Beautiful countryside on the way there.

  

 JD crossing a swinging bridge.  We decided on our way home that we would stop off and just for fun go across the swinging bridge. It crossed Maury River around Goshen Pass. And just as we walk up to it, three dogs come up to the other side.  Two of them kept crossing back and forth while we would try to cross.  But the sign above the bridge says to walk carefully not run as to not cause the bridge to sway.  It was kind of funny.  Because one dog would not cross it.  I guess he was too scared and he would sit on the one side and whine for his two dog friends. 



Charlie coming back.


                                           

Anna Caryn


This is me when I tried to cross but I didn't like it so I took this pic and turned around and we were done. See my finger?

Wild life we met on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment