Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Butters

I don't normally write about products I use but I just came across Out of Africa Shea Butter.  I bought the unscented in the tin, shea butter lip balm and the body lotion tropical vanilla scented made with pure unrefined shea butter. 



I love the unscented for my feet.  It has done wonders for my dry feet.  The body lotion, the scent is like being on a tropical island.  I have spent several days in the yard and got quite pinkish/red.  I put lotion on later that night and I haven't had any peeling.  Peelings, wo, wo, wo, peelings.  I peel all the time after getting too much sun.  But with this lotion I haven't peeled once.  And the lip butter.    It really is like butter when you put it on. Not that I wear butter.  It just melts on contact. And  I know butter.  I come from a woman that used to lick the butter wrappers.  Paula Deen has nothing on my mother.  You can order online straight from the company http://outofafricashea.com/index.html or you can do a search on their website of where to buy some where close to you.  I found mine at Vitamin Shoppe. 


I also have to tell you about Inesscents Creamy Cocoa Butter Sudanese Coconut  & Vanilla scented.  Oh, my goodness.  If I could bathe in this stuff.  It actually smells like my homemade chocolate buttercream icing.  Which I haven't made in awhile.  But that is for another blog.  This butter is so creamy.  It can be used all over, I even use it for my lips.  I have to hide it from my son. He actually ran off with it the first time I showed it to him.  I feel bad because he has eczema too.  I got it at Whole Foods or you can order it online at http://www.inesscents.com/store/home.php?cat=2  



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment