Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decorative Shelf


How many Pindell's does it take to put up a decorative shelf?  Apparently, all five.  I bought this shelf months ago and it has been sitting on the floor in our kitchen since the day I brought it home.  But just this last Thursday night my husband decided it was time to hang it.  And he decided it would take all of us.  Can I just say I wish I had videoed it.  We laughed so much on trying to decide the best way to hang it, then fumbling with tools, stud finders, screws, and drills and "is it level?" Every time Dad or son got it level the other would let it drop down.   We spend every Sabbath together studying and resting and have a great day recognizing our Father as Creator but the week can get kind of busy.  So this was a nice break. It felt good to laugh and just enjoy each other.  We need more of that!

I would have loved to show the whole kitchen but there was dirty dishes all on the counter.

Blessings!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment