Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chickens!

When I was growing up my Maw-Maw had chickens and she would let me feed them and gather the eggs. What a sweet memory that is to me. I would love to have my own chickens. There is just something about fresh eggs from your own chickens. And once you have had fresh eggs you will not go back to buying store bought eggs. If only I lived where I could have chickens because unfortunately my homeowners association does not allow them but I can dream and if I could, I would have this chicken coop. I came across this blog one day at Heather Bullard    














Her husband made this for her.  What quality. 
Blessings!!!

I have to add this.  I got an email from Kreg (tool company) and they had this picture of another chicken coop a lady built.  




It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment