Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bird Bath

Last summer I went to Lowe's and bought a saucer to a pot. I know, I know, someone is gonna come along and buy the pot and not have the saucer. Oops! My bad! I was looking for a way to put out water for birds to drink and bathe but get it closer to us. I happen to have a smooth rock from when my husband and I went to the beach early spring for a day together! I wasn't sure if this would even work but I was hopeful. So I placed it on the railing of my deck.
And I waited.
and waited
and waited.
And lo and behold. One day while washing dishes, there they were. They were having a good ole time drinking, splashing and walking around the rock. I was overjoyed. I couldn't believe it. It worked!
At one point there was like four or five at one time!

Oh, by the way, my cat loves to drink the water from the dish. I guess he likes bird flavored water. LOL!


Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment