Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week Long Crazy of an Idea!

Pray for us!  Okay, it is nothing bad.  But my husband and I decided to do a week long of veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds.  That is it and nothing else.  No meat, no dairy, so sugar,  NO COFFEE!  We only drink decaf, but still.  We are into day 3 and well, I really would like something other than veggies, fruits, nuts or seeds. I know I will make it thru, but there has been some shaky times.  Like when last night my daughter had a piece of cake that I made over the weekend.  It is coconut cream cake.  It is so good.  Ok focus.  And oh, no bread!  No Bread!  Yesterday we went to Panera and had their french onion soup and the cashier asked me "chips, apple, or baguette?"  BAGUETTE!!!!!!!      "apple please",  I said.  Then, while eating a lady come over by us handing out small strawberry scones to people coming in and standing in line to order.  The whole time we sat there eating.  The Whole Time!  I made it thru.  I only have until Sunday.  But a small prayer would be appreciated.  Just a tiny one or a tiny bite of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment